6. Be a Builder Not a WreckerBacteria is constantly trying to build an empire in your mouth, give it what it wants: juice, soda, chewy candy for the small crevices and hard to reach surfaces!
5. Let Acid Rock It!Energy drinks, diet soda, red wine, coffee, tea. Great at staining and wearing away surfaces. The perfect magnet for acid loving bacteria. So avoid gums with Xylitol and Recaldent and shoot for foods and beverages containing citric acid and the super duper sourest of candies.
4. Enjoy an Overcast Day Every DayLighting up and remaining in a tobacco fog is an efficient way to achieve the vibrant yellow hue we’re all looking for in tooth apparel.
3. Toss out Toothbrush and FlossAvoid brushing after every single meal with a soft, gentle bristled toothbrush and fend off the urge to floss twice a day. This is critical if you want the bacteria to take over and result in gum disease and tooth decay.
2. Use Your Teeth as ToolsHammer, wrench, screwdriver, scissors, bottle-opener. Use your imagination. Who needs a toolbox when you’ve got 32 solid options?1. Cancel Regular Check-UpsIt is more difficult to ruin your smile if you have regular check-ups with your favorite Los Angeles dentist. Best to avoid them altogether if your goal is pure chaos and painful destruction.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this article and walked away with a renewed desire to take care of those enamel-covered marvels that serve you faithfully day in and day out.
I know many people throughout Hollywood and Century City have difficult struggles with oral health and lack smile satisfaction. That’s why I’m here. I am Bill Dorfman of Century City Aesthetic Dentistry in Los Angeles. If you are experiencing dental problems, schedule a consultation today. I look forward to creating a plan to restore your oral health and the beauty of your smile.