Hello Hollywood! If you want to floss regularly but find that you are too tired at night, then this post is for you. In our Century City Aesthetic Dentistry blog, we want to give you a few ideas for unique times to floss to keep your teeth and gums healthy.
1. If you’re an early riser, try flossing in the morning right after you brush.
2. Try just after lunch, but before you go back to work.
3. Before or after you exercise can be a good option. Your oral health is just as important as your physical fitness. Keep some floss in your gym bag and give your teeth and gums some attention along with the rest of your body.
4. Try flossing during the nightly news.
5. Do it while taking a bath. Any task is more enjoyable if it can be done while relaxing in a warm tub. Light some scented candles, play some soothing music and turn off your cell phone for an at-home spa experience.
Flossing is essential for anyone in Los Angeles or Beverly Hills who wants to maintain a healthy smile. I hope this gives you some ideas for making flossing part of your daily routine. Just before bedtime, however, is still the best choice. Food particles left on teeth can turn to plaque while you sleep. The bacteria in plaque erodes enamel, creates cavities, and adversely affects gum tissue.
If you want to improve your smile, look into cosmetic dentistry procedures such as teeth whitening, invisible braces, or porcelain veneers.
My name is Dr. Bill Dorfman. My practice is located in Los Angeles. Helping my dental patients establish good habits is important to me, as well as helping them achieve the smile they want with cosmetic dentistry procedures such as veneers, porcelain crowns, and complete smile makeovers.
We are currently accepting new patients, so give us a call at 310-277-5678 to make an appointment!
Dr. Bill Dorfman
Century City Aesthetic Dentistry
2080 Century Park E Ste 1601
Los Angeles, California