Too-small teeth. Misshapen teeth. Cracked teeth. Chipped teeth. Spacing irregularities. These issues are all-too-common for Hollywood, Century City, and California dental patients. But now, with the advances in cosmetic dentistry, there are affordable fixes for these vexing tooth problems!
1. Veneers. (Also called dental laminates or porcelain veneers). These extremely thin shells of material have at times been called porcelain veneers or laminates. The material used is tooth-colored and the shells are custom-made so the size, shape, and color are perfectly matched to your surrounding teeth. The veneers are securely cemented to the front of the teeth to dramatically change your smile.
2. Bonding. This procedure uses a strong tooth-colored resin to close spaces, repair chips and cracks, or change the shape. The resin is molded into place and then a light is applied to harden the material for secure adherence to the tooth.
3. Recontouring. Minimally-invasive reshaping of a tooth by removing minuscule bits of enamel to improve the shape or length. This cosmetic dentistry procedure is sometimes called odontoplasty or slenderizing.
4. Crowns. Most people are familiar with this durable multi-purpose restoration. Natural-looking dental crowns are fabricated in the shape and color of the tooth and cemented into place to fully cover the part of the tooth visible above the gumline.
5. Braces. Patients of all ages are transforming their smiles with unprecedented orthodontia. Before you dismiss this option as too time-consuming or expensive, learn about the new braces now available. Braces are more convenient and discreet than ever before.
Countless Beverly Hills dental patients have achieved beautiful smiles with a smile redesign from Century City Aesthetic Dentistry!
My name is Dr. Bill Dorfman of Century City Aesthetic Dentistry in Los Angeles. I am enthusiastic about to helping my patients have optimum oral health and beautiful smiles. If you have any questions about veneers, bonding, recontouring, or crowns, I invite you call us at 310-277-5678 to make an appointment today.
You deserve a billion dollar smile.
Dr. Bill Dorfman
Century City Aesthetic Dentistry
2080 Century Park E Ste 1601
Los Angeles, California