At Century City Aesthetic Dentistry in Los Angeles, we promote preventative and cosmetic dental care by developing decay prevention plans and helping our patients establish and maintain proper dental practices. If today’s Los Angeles kids can avoid tooth decay, they can save themselves more than you may realize.
1) A healthy mouth equals better overall health and well-being.
Maintaining optimum oral health puts Beverly Hills children at a lower risk for diabetes and heart disease.
2) A beautiful, healthy smile boost confidence and self-esteem for Los Angeles children.
3) By keeping teeth and gums healthy, Los Angeles children can save thousands on restorative dental work as adults.
4) Strong teeth help kids get proper nutrition. Tooth decay makes eating difficult.
5) Proper dental hygiene beginning at birth and twice-yearly exams commencing at age 2 promote normal speech development. (The American Dental Association recommends toddler dental visits to begin at age 2.)
If you are looking for an experienced family dentist in the Beverly Hills area, we invite you to call Century City Aesthetic Dentistry in Los Angeles at 310-277-5678. Our professional and aware team ensures that cosmetic dental visits are pleasant and comfortable for our patients of all ages.
If you have a toddler that has not yet visited a dentist, call today to schedule an examination. Proper dental care is just as important as immunizations, nutrition, and medical care.