Some people experience severe anxiety when undergoing dental treatment. With oral conscious sedation, it is possible to relax during dental procedures instead of being tense and fearful. Oral sedation dentistry, relaxation dentistry, conscious sedation and anxiety-free dentistry are all terms used to describe this type of treatment. In addition to alleviating anxiety, oral conscious sedation can help patients with a variety of conditions.
You may want to consider oral conscious sedation if you have any of the following issues:
- Strong gag reflex
- Fear of needles
- Sensitive teeth
- Fear and anxiety associated with dental treatment
- Difficulty getting numb
- A history of negative dental experiences
- Trouble controlling body movement due to Parkinson’s disease, Cerebral Palsy or related condition
- Need extensive dental treatment requiring lengthy dental visits
If you have avoided cosmetic dental treatment due to any of these factors, give us a call at 855-219-8706. We can give you more information about sedation options and help you determine which one is right for you. At Century City Aesthetic Dentistry we do all we can to make your visit as comfortable as possible. We look forward to discussing your oral health and dental goals.
- Bill Dorfman, DDS
- Century City Aesthetic Dentistry
- 2080 Century Park East, Suite 1601
- Los Angeles, California 90067
Serving Los Angeles dental patients since 1985.
You deserve a billion dollar smile